Our mission is to serve our members by delivering relevant technology and leadership education, research and information on current business and technology issues, and forums for networking and collaboration.
Integrity -- We value professionalism and uphold the AITP Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
Respect -- We build an inclusive environment through mentoring, delivering on commitments, working together with trust, and enjoying the camaraderie of each other.
Innovation -- We learn, share insights, and encourage our members to make a difference today and for the future.
Service -- We keep current in technology, business, and academia. We contribute to the Association, IT profession, and society utilizing leadership, appropriate solutions, and sound processes.
Our Guiding Principles reflect AITP's beliefs about your role as a member and the impact we want AITP to have in the IT profession. We aspire to be better leaders, better people.
• We excel through honesty.
• We treat others with respect.
• We demand ethical behavior of ourselves.
• We encourage out of the box thinking.
• We lead with confidence and inspire team members to achieve success.
• We don't let fear of change paralyze us in reaching our goals.
• We are fiscally responsible.
• We take ownership in everything we do.
• We have fun.